Application for Initial Registration - Courtesy Register
Registration form is to be completed and submitted online.
It is your responsibility to read, review and ensure that all required documents are completed including any fees that are invoiced.
The forms will be received electronically and you will be advised via email when your application has been approved. Please be advised that until approved by the Registrar and a Practice Permit has been issued you cannot provide Denturist services directly to the public in the Province of Alberta.
Select the applicable Registration form. ( See Application Forms )
This is a legal document and as such you are required by law to provide truthful and complete response to all requested information, both personal and business.
Please provide the response N/A if not applicable.
If you own or will be working at more than one clinic please click on the icon and complete the information required.
To enter hours you are normally at the clinic location, please enter as follows:
Example: Monday - 8:30 - 4:30
All numbered questions or items marked with an asterisk must be completed in order for you to continue to the next page.
Please note the entry for any date is as follows: Month/Day/Year
If using a credit card for payment, please ensure that the name provided is the name as it appears on the credit card and the billing address of the card holder is required for the payment to be processed.
The following information should be scanned and uploaded as requested:
- Passport Type Photo
- Current CPR Certificate
- Print, Sign, Scan and Upload - Code of Ethics Principles Form . This will be returned upon approval. (PDF)
- The Code of Ethics can be viewed and printed following the link in About Us.
- Birth Certificate or documentation indicating legal entitlement to work in Canada.
- Current Criminal Record Check with Category A vulnerable Sector Search (This pursuant to Article 7(f) of the Denturists Profession Regulation)
- Print, Complete, Scan and Upload - Two Character Declaration Forms . (PDF)
- Print, Complete, Scan and Upload - Authorization for Release of Information (PDF)
You are required to enter any continuing competency courses taken in the two years prior and current year. Enter each course individually.
Please be advised that Pursuant to the Regulation, the College retains the right to require you to demonstrate proficiency in English if necessary. (Pursuant to Section 8.1(1) of the Denturists Profession Regulation)
Please refer to the College of Alberta Denturists Regulated Member Courtesy Fees, Premiums and Funds Policy (PDF)