Application for Initial Regulated Member Registration - Equivalent Jurisdiction
It is your responsibility to read, review and ensure that all required documents are completed and all applicable fees remitted.
The registration form and supporting documentation will be received electronically and you will be advised via email when your application has been approved. Please be advised that until approved by the Registrar and a practice permit has been issued you cannot practice as a denturist in Alberta.
To register as a regulated member:
- Please note that this is a legal document and as such you are required by law to provide truthful and complete response to all requested information, both personal and business.
- Please provide the response N/A if not applicable.
- If you own or work at more than one clinic please click on the icon and complete the information required.
- To enter hours you are normally at the clinic location, please enter as follows:
Example: Monday - 8:30 - 4:30
- All numbered questions or items marked with an asterisk must be completed in order for you to continue to the next page.
- Please note the entry for any date is as follows: Month/Day/Year
- The following information should be printed, completed, scanned and uploaded as requested:
- Passport-type photo
- Current CPR certificate
- Birth certificate or documentation indicating legal entitlement to work in Canada
- Current (within the immediately previous six months) Criminal Record Check with Category A Vulnerable Sector Search
- Two Character Declaration forms
- Registration Declarations form
- Please be advised that the College retains the right to require you to demonstrate proficiency in English (Pursuant to Section 8.1(1) of the Denturists Profession Regulation)
- You are required to enter any continuing competence courses taken in the prior two and current years. Enter each course individually. Once your application has been approved and your Continuing Competence Program cycle assigned, you are required to retain the proof of attendance documents for the period of your five year reporting cycle.
- The College will advise you of any additional requirements for labour mobility.