The College of Alberta Denturists is required by the Health Professions Act (HPA) to provide the public with information on the register respecting a named regulated member, such as:
- The full name of the member
- The member's unique registration number
- Whether the member's registration is restricted to a period of time and if so, the period of time
- Any conditions imposed on the member's practice permit
- The status of the member's practice permit including whether it is suspended or cancelled
- The member's practice specialization recognized by the college
- Whether the member is authorized to provide a restricted activity not normally provided by regulated members of the college
- Whether the member is not authorized to provide a restricted activity that is normally provided by regulated members of the college
- Information as indicated in Section 119 of the Health Professions Act.
As per the HPA, a member may also request changes to their information on the public registry. If you would like to do so, please apply to the Registrar for the amendment by filling in the Correction Request form and remitting it to the College.
|Abu Al-oon, Tarek||80920143|
|Castaneda Rodriguez, Hector||80920642|